Sunday, 9 July 2017

09.07.17 // My First Year Uni Room

It took me quite a while to really settle into my room at uni and make it homely, which probably explains why I'm doing this post at the end of the year! I had an en suite room in halls which I've totally grown to love, there's something so exciting about being able to start a room completely afresh and make it your own. I thought I'd share some pics of the how my room was, partly for my own memories but also potentially as inspiration for any of you heading to halls. As you can probably tell fairy lights and pictures proved to be firm favourites as I found both really good at brightening up the room with colour and lighting, and they were both quite comforting to be surrounded by!
And just for contrast, this is how it is empty:
I also think I want to do before and after pictures of my new bedroom, for the same reasons as I've done this post so hopefully that will be coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment