Monday, 8 May 2017

09.05.17 // York

With so many cities so close to me in Sheffield, I feel like it’s about time that I actually get exploring and visiting all these places that I’ve never been to. A couple of weeks ago, a couple of friends and I decided to head over to York for the day seeing as we’d never been before and the train was only about £15 return. 

Had we been a little more prepared, we would have actually done lots of research into where to go and what to do, but the funny thing was that we still found loads to explore and had such a lovely day. I would definitely say that York is one of those places where you can kill hours by simply wandering about, seeing all the little shops and coffee shops. 

We were so lucky that we visited on such a warm and sunny day, and the city really did look stunning with all the blossom around. Within minutes of arriving, I’d already fallen in love and was planning my next visit!

Whether it be for a mooch around sweet little shops, the old buildings or the numerous inviting coffee shops and restaurants, I would definitely recommend visiting there at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment